Monday, June 20, 2011

Choking turtle

The kids and I bought Tatyana our turtle some feeder fish today. Tatyana has a huge appetite when it comes to eating fish. She has eaten every fish we have put in our tank expect one lonely orange gourami. I put the 10 feeder fish in the tank and the kids sat with excitement as Tatyana chased them around the tank eating them one by one. I guess she got one that was too big to swallow and she was 'panicking' as Tatum said. Tatum and Keaton were very worried so Tatum ran to the computer to search on google 'How to save a choking turtle'. She was very disappointed when Yahoo Answers said 'if you have information on how to save a choking turtle submit it now'. Tatum said "I don't know that's why i asked yahoo". Tatyana ended up saving herself, but I think Tatum and Keaton have lost a little faith in Google.

No comments: